Connect. Collaborate. Chat. Talk. Announce Your Presence.
Included for every user.
Leverage the power of your team by combining our powerful Mobility, Presence, Private Chat and Contact Center solutions.
With UCX Contact Center you can route incoming calls to the proper group or person.
Communicate with everyone, from your office with your desk phone, or from anywhere in the world with Infinity One WebRTC.
Chat and collaborate with everyone on your own PRIVATE and Secure chat server with Infinity One Chat.
Infinity One Chat –
The Infinity One Chat feature set includes…
- Multiple channel types (public, private, direct messaging)
- Favorite channels
- @mentions with audible and badge notifications
- Messaging Presence with override)
- Message editing, pinning, starring, deleting
- 30 slash commands (create room, invite user, …)
- Autolink and preview urls
- Drag and drop file update with image and video preview
- Emoji support with picker
- Message reactions
- Unread message handling
- Customizable Role and Permission system
- Basic Bot experimental support
- Code syntax highlighting
- Profile editing and admin pages
- Easy configuration
- Peer to peer WebRTC Video
- Peer to peer WebRTC Audio
- Presence adapters for on-the-phone presence with the UCx
AND COMING SOON
- Email and SMS notifications
- OTR (off the record) Conversations
- Live chat feature
- 3rd party integration (web hooks, Rest API)
- OAuth and LDAP
- XMPP Integration
- UI theming
Infinity One WebRTC Mobility –
Use the WebRTC client on your PC, Laptop, Android Tablet, or your Android Mobile device.
And since the client is browser based with no software app to load you can log into WebRTC from ANY computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
HARC Redundancy –
High Availability Redundant Configuration provides an always available standby server to further increase uptime.
Active & Standby Servers. If the Primary (Active) server is not available or if there is failure at the UCX component software level then the Secondary (Standby) server will take over the call processing.
Active & Standby roles can be changed by the administrator for maintenance purposes.
System configuration is mirrored on both systems utilizing a single IP address for gateways and phones.
Active & Standby UCx servers must be located in the same layer 2 network/subnet.
UCX Professional Contact Center –
Provide stellar levels of customer service by seamlessly routing callers to the proper group or person.
Unlimited queues, unlimited agents professional reporting, announcements, wait times, and more.